Walferdange swimming and wellness centre including one outdoor and two indoor pools, a spa with... Read more...
Use the power of the Internet to get from French or German to English, and back again. Translate words, phrases, sentences - even entire Web pages...
The languages most used in Luxembourg are: French, German and Luxembourgish.
Services exist on the web to translate between different languages, including from French or German to English or the other way round. These websites can translate text submitted to a text box, or they can translate whole foreign-language web pages by entering the page address (URL) into the box provided.
- Google Translate
- Yahoo! Babel Fish
- SDL FreeTranslation.com
Voila (French-language translator)
- Regarde (online English, French, German dictionary)
- WordReference.com (online French, German, English dictionary)
The Luxembourg ministry of Culture provides a multilingual dictionary of Luxemburgish words with translations into German, French, English and Portuguese. At present the online version is not complete.
- Lëtzebuerger Online Dictionary: Click here
Website Luxdico provides a French/Luxembourgish (Lëtzebuergesch) translator.
- To access the Luxdico translator: Click here
For links to other Luxembourgish language tools see the website Lexilogos for links to PDF dictionaries and online word searchers.
- To access Lexilogos on Luxembougeois: Click here
Université du Luxembourg provides free online language courses of luxembourgeois.
- To register to start the free online courses for English-speakers: Click here
- To register to start the free online courses for French-speakers: Click here
Spellchecker provides a Luxembourgish (Lëtzebuergesch) thesaurus and corrector.
- To download the spellchecker: Click here
From the blog, Lux Live
The Kanner Jugend Telefon (KJT) was established in 1992 and offers a free, confidential advice-l... Read more